1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help playing backed up games on psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Biggie76, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

Hi i have a psp firmware 3.80 and although i know i can not play backed up games on this version i am trying to put custom firmware on i found this http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/610313 page but when i try to download the unbricker it does not take long to download but when i try and open it i get a winrar unexpected end of archive error and the file only has a 150.PBP anyone know where else i can get thi file from to convert to custom firmware i am really confused thanks in advance

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

You can get the official 1.50 EBOOT.PBP here.
    You can get the official 3.71 EBOOT.PBP here.
    Don't forget to rename the files accordingly.

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Try re-downloading the files linked in the guide again and make sure your downloading the full file.

Everything you need is in that download and it is working fine. There have been hundreds of downloads of that file and I have yet had 1 complaint.

4. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

Thanks for getting back to me i have tried a few times all failed i thought it might be something about my aol connection so i tried through internet explorer seamed to work better but gonna take 50 Hours to download no exaguration will keep trying.