1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Playing Nintendo Games- Upgrade/Downgrade done

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by VJMO, Jun 12, 2007.

1. VJMO

VJMO Member

Hello, I am a Newbie and have read the forums several times before asking for help

I have been reading the forum for 2 days and have tried several things but I could not make my PSP work to play Nintendo games.

I was helped by somebody to Upgrade to 3.40 OE-A and he also mentioned that I can also play Nintendo games since he is also downgrading to 1.5 ( or maybe use emulator or both).
    Anyhow, I can play several games on 3.40 OE-A by putting them in the ISO folder so I am sure it is working fine.

However, I cannot play Nintendo games anyway that I tried.
    I did install Kexploit and Nester Emulator. I did put those files on memory stick. I do see KXploit on the stick but if I access ( try to run that program on PSP) it says game cannot be started.

For now, my PSP has the following folders:
    ISO/MP_ROOT/MUSCI/PICTURE/PSP/VIDEO

My PSP folder from above has:
    COMMON/GAME/GAME150/GAME340/SAVEDATA/SYSTEM

As I mentioned, I did use Kxploit and it did show a message on my computer that I did as was stated on the forum. However, on memory stick on PSP, there is no way that I can run that utility.

Can somebody please help me step by step to set up PSP to play Nintendo ( nes) games?
    I have tried all the help from forums but was not able to do it in 2 days.
    I am not sure how is the PSP supposed to run both 3.40 OE-A and 1.5 simultaneously.

Thanks much!

2. VJMO

VJMO Member

Also, I am putting the Nes files ( nintendo games) in the correct folder. I did try to put them in Games and Games150 folder and anywhere else but could not play.