1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help playing PSone backup on PS2

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by ChibiJa, Mar 17, 2005.

1. ChibiJa

ChibiJa Member

I made a backup PSone game *atleast I think I did* and used the Breaker Pro to see if it would play, but it didn't. Can the Breaker Pro play back up PSone games? Also I don't know if I even burned it right. I've used both Alcohol 120% and Nero, could someone please give the steps on how to burn a PSone back up with both burners? I have a CUE file of the game that the two programs will take. When I opened the file it also had a BIN file with it. SO anyways could someone please show the steps to make a backup on each of the programs? Just to make sure I did everything right? Thanks

2. clouser

clouser Guest

are you burnig off a disc if so just do a cd copy .and yes breaker pro will play backups.

3. ChibiJa

ChibiJa Member

No, I downloaded the file and I'm trying to burn the downloaded file to a blank disc.

4. nyyrojo

nyyrojo Guest

Try to used CLONECD to backup you PSX Games

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2005
  5. ChibiJa

ChibiJa Member

I don't have the PSX CD. I have the image of the file, and CD clone requres me to have the CD. Thanks any ways

6. ChibiJa

ChibiJa Member

OK I finally got a CD to burn the PSX game, but now it wont play on my PS2. I've been using Breaker Pro to play it but it won't. I'm not doing anything wrong... Are you supposed to use the Breaker Pro differently then how you would use it if you were going to play a import game? Also would the Magic Slide maybe work for playing the game?