1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help please for burning downloaded movies

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by twilight1, Apr 10, 2005.

1. twilight1

twilight1 Guest

can any one tell me how to get a movie i downloaded from limewire.i cant get it to burn so i can watch it on my dvd player.they are avi files.also what programs do i need to do this?

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey twilight1,

First, Welcome to AfterDawn!

Second, have you tried doing a search in AfterDawn? I know there are several threads that have asked the same thing. Your question is pretty general and has been asked several times. Here is the search link:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/search/

Also, you should check out the FileSharing Forums as well. They will definately be able to help out as far as knowing what to do with you .avi files, and as far as programs, check out the guides on AfterDawn, they will definately help you out in what you are trying to do!

Hope this helps!

;)

;)

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

4. bmckissic

bmckissic Member

Hello There,
    Im new to this site and i need some help. I burned a movie from limewire and i need to locate it so i can burn it to a dvd. i downloaded the vso divxtodvd guide but im still having problems. can someone please help. if its not to much ,please tell me step by step what i need to do. id appreciat the help very much and asap. thanks.

5. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Go to http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/ and study a little.
    The 1st times, avoid doing AVI -> DVD. Make some more steps: VCD at 1st, SVCD as 2nd, DVD as 3rd.