1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please for game PS2 dl from torrent!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by traduthi, Feb 8, 2007.

1. traduthi

traduthi Guest

I 've just got all the files for the games which i've downloaded from torrent.Anh this is what happens.All the files are:tcl.001;tcl.002;....;tcl.040.
    I have joined all the files by HJ Split.But when i used NERO or IMAGE BURN;it didn't wprk anything at all.
    So,if someone knows about this problem;please help me.
    Thanks alot

2. cnb1703

cnb1703 Guest

3. traduthi

traduthi Guest

Thanx 4 ur help but it's not the case.After mixing all the files,i've got a file.But it's not a iso file,nor mdf file,nor anything else.What do i have to do?I must convert it into iso.file or not?

4. steimy

steimy Active member

well, listing the type of file you got after extracting the rar files would surely help. How can anyone help you if they do not know what file type you are dealing with.
    99% of all downloaded rar files (tcl.oo1, tcl.002 and so on) ARE and ISO file after they are extracted.

not only that some other info would help.
    1. what brand and speed are the DVD's you use (Verbatim 8X DVD-R for example)
    2. what speed are you burning them at
    3. how is your PS2 modded to play back up copies

5. schweet

schweet Guest

Yeah it sounds like he just needs to unrar, after that should be an ISO file, ready to burn.

6. traduthi

traduthi Guest

Ok then.The files that i've got from torrent weren't not RAR files.It's just tcl.001;......tcl.040 simplement.I've joined these files by HJSplit,and then i've got a file tcl.I looked for its property(by right click),it was only type "file";not anyone else.I tried to burn it with NERO,didn't work,with Image burn,neither.....I dun know what to do?Hix!!!!!

7. traduthi

traduthi Guest

I've got this problem with those games :Spongebob Squarepants And Friends Unite,Tomb Raider Legend,Street Fighter;and Dot HACK GU Vol1.
    They contain the same type of file.Pls help!Thank you.

8. hursty

hursty Active member

How can you say they are not rar files,when you dont know what they are are or what to do with them?
    add the file extension .001 in user defenitions in winrar then try again

open winrar/options/settings/intergartion/add .001 in user defined archive extensions

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/248020

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  9. traduthi

traduthi Guest

Cool.Thanx alot dear hursty.Itry to do with the following of the guide.And i finally did it.Merci beaucoup pour votre aide,cher ami.Je vous appreciate.

10. hursty

hursty Active member

No problem,...anytime :)