1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please....Im so new at this

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by HgnAuggie, Jan 23, 2005.

1. HgnAuggie

HgnAuggie Member

hey,
    Ok here it is... I know how to burn files from Mirc Program (WWW.packetnews.com) ijust dont know how to get them on a disk. A while back ago i downloaded a movie on to a cd~R disk and it worked on the computer but not on the dvd player at my house it always says no disk. So im guessing i did somthing wrong. I didn't use DVD SHRINK or any of that stuff everyone is talking bout. So i have no clue how to burn dvds..could someone please help me i would appreciate it so much...

2. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

You need to spend a little time looking through this website--it has a search function, but you can also learn quite a bit by just going through and reading some of the threads--Easiest way to start in my opinion, is to download DVD Shrink and also DVD Decryptor--both programs are free and can be found right here under the "software" tab at the top of the page. Check it all out and come back with more questions--lots of people here to help you, but first do a little research and practice maybe with some RW disks--then come back if you have any questions--Have Fun

Whitfield

3. brobear

brobear Guest

Look at the guide section as the software is categorized to function. Browse the more popular downloads and apps and look at some guides as to function. Actually try some out and then you can ask some reasonable questions and not pose hypothetical ones.