1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please, Problems With IfoEdit!

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by zenga, Oct 16, 2004.

1. zenga

zenga Guest

Hi there, i've done everything as you say on the page to convert an .avi to dvd, i've convert using all the programs and things you told and after 13 hours i've got an mpeg file, then when i went to the IFOedit i can't do it, the file wasn't m2v as you put on your example picture and was mpeg was that the problem?! the sound file wasn't there too was that other problem?! the message on the IFOedit is "Found no valid elementary stream file to multiplex". I Think that's because of the video format but i've done everty as you said. Please help me 'cause i really don't know what to do! Thank you all :)

2. zenga

zenga Guest

Problem fixed, i was wrong i did something wrong! thank you :)

3. mofofox3

mofofox3 Guest

i am having the same problem how did u fix it? I have one file in the dir that holds the coversions no audio, and no m2v files. please help

4. nuclear81

nuclear81 Member

.m2v is actually the same thing as .mpg (or .vob if taken from a DVD) you can actually change the extension to .m2v by simply renaming it as you would any other file or folder. just click on the name twice and you should be able to edit it, and viola, you've got yourself a .m2v...