1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please, PS1 Emulation works on my PSP but not friends set the same way

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Dannybear, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Dannybear

Dannybear Member

Ok, So i'm not a noob, been with the psp homebrew since the begining. I have run into an intersting issue. I have a couple friends at work who had 2.0 and 2.01 psps. They asked if i could hook them up with the 3.03oe firmware (because they saw mine) so the could play some ps1 games. I downgraded both the psps and then flashed them to 3.03oec with no problems. The 2.0 psp works fine. PS1, backups, homebrew, all fine. the 2.01 PSP however runs backups and homebrew fine but will not load PS1 games. I have taken the memory stick out of my PSP, which is set EXACTLY the same as the newly flashed to 303oec former 2.01 psp, and the working PS1 games on my memory stick will not boot on his. It just goes to the warning screen, then a black screen, then shutsdown. I tried flashing his psp to 310oea', still the same problem. i tried taking him back to 1.5, then flashing his up in series, 302->303a->b->oec thinking it may be missing some older prxs but nothing. occasionally tring different games, i can get it to allow me to bring up the PS1 emulatin 'home' screen that will let me quit without restarting but it will never boot the game. I tried letting it sit on the black screen when i can access the PS1 'home' (the setting) screen as someone in anther formu with a similar issue said that his booted after about 30 mins, i let the better go dead, no game.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Dannybear

2. Dannybear

Dannybear Member

Anyone have any suggetions?