1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please with psptube

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by og_jj1, Sep 1, 2007.

1. og_jj1

og_jj1 Member

okay i followed Zoom's guide on how to install psptube and every time i put it in the GAME folder its not there. i then go to recovery mode and enabled corrupted icons and i get an extra corrupted icon (which is PSPtube) so im wondering how can i make it work? also this isnt the first time this has happened. sometimes some homebrews come up as corrupted or sometimes they start then just shut the psp off so i delete them. thanks for all your help guys.

EDIT: Sorry people ijust realized this is in the wrong section, it should be in the "homebrew software". again my bad someone move this please

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  2. zooom1834

zooom1834 Regular member

inside the psptube folder theres a folder called 200 and over open that and copy whats inside the 200over folder to game

3. og_jj1

og_jj1 Member

OOOOhhhh i actually copied the 200 folder itslef thanks for your help man, but now i have another problem. it doesnt show up as corrupt anymore, now it starts and says:
    initializing network...failed
    error code: 8002013A

so whats the problem now?

again thanks for you help

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  4. Fu5i0n

Fu5i0n Member

switch the kernal in the recovery menu

5. og_jj1

og_jj1 Member

i did but that still didnt work. just forget it i gave upon it and deleted it

6. zooom1834

zooom1834 Regular member

do you have wifi with a password