1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please

Discussion in 'PS2' started by RacerX1, Mar 18, 2003.

1. RacerX1

RacerX1 Member

Howzit goin all? Any help would be greatly appreciated :) I have really got some great info out of the posts thnks! I am beggining to think I am just plain out of luck. I have a version 4 with soderless mod nero 5.5.9.14 I have a Dvd -R burner and using the -r disks as sugessted. My swap disk is DVD Region X which works great with CD rom based games, I haven't had any luck getting the games to work, so like I said any info would be greatly appreciated. Thnks alot!

2. bodul67

bodul67 Regular member

Swap Magic is supposed to work the best with Swapping backups. But I think you're supposed use a large file original disk (GTA3 - Devil May Cry) first then use Swap Magic then use the backup. I had the NoSolder Mod with my V4 Gap PS2. Too much of a hastle to find out that some games would not work. So I got the Magic3.1 and installed it myself. PS2 works great - just put in Originals or Backups - Hit Reset - And Play.

3. RacerX1

RacerX1 Member

Thnks again Bodul! appreciate that :)