1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by GT-101, Oct 12, 2004.

1. GT-101

GT-101 Member

Hey guys, Noobie here. First post so please ignore my ignorance. Firstly, I did search but there is so much info but it's scattered and it all sounds like french to me. I got a new chip a few days ago, I have no idea what it's called. When I got it back it wouldn't play DVDs. I have to hold the power button on the front while it boots up for it to read the DVDs. I'm guessing I got stuck with a piece of crap chip. My question is, is there anyway to fix this or that's just how its going to be. Secondly, I want to save and play mp3s and mpegs through my ps2 using Windows Media Player or any other player. So, what program would I use and also...how do I save stuff onto my ps2, what do I need? I am completely new at this. Also, I want to get a HD so I can save the videos and mp3s and games on it. What do I need to look for? Thank you in advance. Any help would be appreciated.

-Arslan

2. GT-101

GT-101 Member

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

with a lot of mod chips you have to disable the mod chip by holding the reset button or eject button to play dvd movies on your ps2, this is quite normal