1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'PS2' started by TIMMAAHH, Oct 14, 2004.

1. TIMMAAHH

TIMMAAHH Member

Some one please help, I have a fliptop cover for my V4 PS2, iv'e had it for like a year and never used it cause i havent made any back-ups, but now most of my games are starting not to work the only games that work now are SOCOM II and MADDEN 2005 (orginal copies), besides that nothing else will work not even with the boot disc, not even brand new games like Def Jam Fight for NY will, so i got fustrated and opened up my ps2 to clean it out and see if anything was wrong, but now the thing doesnt even turn on like the light turns red when you turn on the switch but besides that the buttons dont work like eject or reset buttons just dont respond, some please help me IM BEGGING!!!!

2. bmx3697

bmx3697 Member

Did you forget to reconnect anything? If you made it worse by taking it apart then you obviously changed something... for the worse. If I were you, luckily I'm not right now :p, I would try to find an assembly tutorial for the PS2 and go from there.