1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dra1, Apr 11, 2005.

1. dra1

dra1 Guest

i have seen DNAS being talked about on the site. I do not no about this how do i no if the games have DNAS? I no spliter cell chaos theory has online gaming does this mean it has DNAS? Sorry for the bother everyone.

2. E_Pizza

E_Pizza Regular member

DNAS stands for Dynamic Network Authentication System. Long story short games that are advertised with Net Play usualy have DNAS although some very old games such as THPS3 do not. DNAS is much like a cd key for a PC Game you must have a valid legal one to use the game online. This code is in Hex and can only be obtained from an original disc not a backup. You must use the DNAS hacker to obtain your disc id then you make an image of your backup and insert this disc id into the image which allows you to play online with a backup. DNAS just stops ppl from getting online using cheating devices and stopping people going online with the same copy at once.

please note if you go online with the same copy at the same time as each other sony will perm ban you console from tghier servers meaning you will never be able to play any online games ever again so be careful.

3. dra1

dra1 Guest

Hi E_Pizza.

Thanks for the information. Could you tell me where i can get the program to obtain the dnas a link would help. i am new to this. And how to use it to get the image and copy the image into the backup.
    Sorry for all the questions.
    and many thanks.