1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help pliz !!!!!!!! possibly brick!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by maskiri, Apr 12, 2007.

1. maskiri

maskiri Guest

i had custom 3.10 oe-a and it wasnt good so i wanted to go back to 3.02 ..so i used the recovery ...and after that i installed the 3.02 and it asked me to shut down manually , i did so and when i turned it back on it started giving me a black screen and after 5 seconds it turns off..Please any one help wat should i do???!!

2. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Explain step by step what you did, what exact version you wanted to have, what did you do during firmware roll-back etc.

3. maskiri

maskiri Guest

i had the custom firmware 3.10e-a and it wouldnt play some of my games , so i created the recovery using recovery winstaller. it went well and i was using the 1.50 then i installed the 3.02oe-a basic installer after it finished, it asked me to manually restart the psp, i did so and it started to give me a blank screen and shuts down after a few seconds

4. fultonla

fultonla Guest

sounds like a brick to me sorry to say :(

why would you want to go to 3.02 oe-a anyways? it is old and buggy from what i have read. it would probably play less of your games?

5. maskiri

maskiri Guest

oh God is alive man..

i just held the r trigger button and i got my recovery and i recovered back to 1.50 ..man im so relieved now .
    i almost cried but wow yesssssssssss praise the Lord..yey

thanks heaps man for showin concern..and now onwards im encouraging everyone to also have the recovery mode on their psp

6. fultonla

fultonla Guest

ok now upgrade to 3.03 oe-c it is probably the best firmware

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

what's he using? 3.02 OE? lol that fw is soooo buggy...

8. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

I remember using that myself, nearly s**t my pants lol. Well maybe not that far :D