1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP PLZ !! HOW do I boot ps1 backups on my ps2 ??

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Rex2400, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Rex2400

Rex2400 Member

Can someone PLEASE tell me how i can boot my PS1 backups on my PS2 ?

I HAVE SwapMagic so i CAN boot backups, but i wanna know what kind of cd or boot method i need, too boot PS1 backup games..

Thanks in advance..

-Daniel ^^

2. steimy

steimy Active member

well, swap magic (if you bought it) would have come with 2 discs, one for loading CD back ups and one for DVD's

3. mozzins

mozzins Guest

i only have the dvd version 3.3, i cant play back up ps1 games on my ps2, but i have a ps1 emulator on my pc so i just play them on my pc, its called ePSXe, if you want it im sure you can find a place to download it on the web.

4. hugeeuge

hugeeuge Member

You need one original PS1 game, and a way to make the system think the tray is closed when it is actually open. (If you have a slim like me, you can either buy the magic keys or open the system and use some tape.

Put in the PS1 original and turn on the system. It should start to spin, and the PS2 starting animation will show up. As soon as it fades to black, remove your original and put in the PS1 backup.

Enjoy your game.

P.S. If you have an American PS2, you can only play backups of American games by this method.