1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help plz how do i extract the .dvd file from a xbox 360 game?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by pitbull76, Feb 2, 2007.

1. pitbull76

pitbull76 Guest

how can i extract the .dvd file to burn i know the is a tread that tells you how to burn the games but how do you extract the files to burn them?

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

there is no .dvd file in a xbox 360 game, that is just a file that is left after 360 game extraction, usually get it from schtrom360extract, i am not to sure about xbox backup creator as i have never used that program. you can only use a samsung sh-d162c or xbox 360 equipped with samsung drive. but if you are using 360 to rip you need to insert 0800 disc first so that windows recognizes the drive and gives it a drive letter.

3. pitbull76

pitbull76 Guest

the thing is i just got my xbox 360 flashed and want to back up some games i have how do you do that tnks?

4. cearel

cearel Guest

when you use a program like wxripper or iso buster it makes a .dvd of the iso

5. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

well you have a couple of options, first you can go on ebay and buy a samsung sh-d162c or sh-d163a drive to rip your originals, or you can find out what drive you have in your 360 (hitachi or samsung). if it is a samsung, you can hook it up to the pc, and rip ur games with that. or you can just download them but i feel that takes way to long.