1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help plz - Xbox 360 xploder cheat save

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by phenley, Oct 25, 2007.

1. phenley

phenley Member

can any1 help plz am going nuts i just got a momory unit and the blaze Xploder 360 cheat save kit am not a big online fan and i have compleated all my games W/out cheats so i wont to have a go with some cheats :) the only problem is i download dead rising cheat save used the xploder software to put it onto the (Mu) and then transfered it to the 360 and when itryed to load the game and go to pick my storage device i get this error every time ( You may not use saves from other gamer profiles. please choose another save to load or select a different gamer profile) i have formated my HDD and made a new profile and still came up with that no matter what i have tryed i get that error any help would be great thanks

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Microsoft implemented this in the last Spring Update in order to stop people from glitching achievement scores. Sorry but there is no away around it unless you have the profile of the person who originally created the file.

This also could get you banned from Xbox Live.

3. phenley

phenley Member

cheers :-( what a rip off i only wonted it for offline use thanks anyway

4. HellKat4

HellKat4 Guest

PS2Menace, I have a question for you regarding this update. I am not, and never have been, connected to Xbox Live and I am having the same problem. Where could this update have come from on my machine? Do they include these updates on games as well?

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Yep. Those updates are also implemented when you update from a game.

6. HellKat4

HellKat4 Guest

Well that's a bummer and a half. I tried using the clear cache on the HDD and still no luck. Anything new on the subject?

7. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

its worthless....unless you have the profile on your xbox of the person who created the save.

send it back.
    return the crap.