1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help plz

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ehsan_c, Mar 11, 2005.

1. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

i have a original copy of pro evolution soccer 4. When i tried 2 play it i noticed that it wasn't working. When i checked the condition of the disc i noticed there where many scratches on it. I dn't know how that happened coz it waz fine a couple of dayz b4. I presume it woz my m8 which came over last week as i didn't play it until yesterday when i came upon this problem.
    I was wondering if any1 can tell me how 2 get another copy of pro evo 4. i have heard about downloading games from the internet or something like that but can any1 please help me as pro evo 4 is my favourite game.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    thanks

2. XNikoX

XNikoX Guest

Trust me you dont want to download it. It will take you awhile plus it might not work. You should just borrow it then copy it from someone eles, or You could try cleaning it. Do you have a modchip istalled on to your Ps2?

3. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

yes i have a messiah chip, i always back up my games but i kinda forgot 2 back this game up as i was always playing it. i kept saying 2 myself 'i will back it up 2morrow' but i was lazy.
    I have broadband will that make a differance

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2005