1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help plz!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by ronefresh, May 31, 2007.

1. ronefresh

ronefresh Member

Is there a memory card exploit to play back up games on your HDD? BTW im have HDADVANCE retail disc.

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Well, there is a trick that your suppose to swap the discs when it asks you to install. It works for me but some people have problems with it.

You can also plug your computer and PS2 to a router or connect them with a crossover cable and install it over the network, or connect your HDD to PC and use winhiip to install it.

3. ronefresh

ronefresh Member

I did all those things but the games dont load up. Only the games I rented and converted using hdadvance work.

4. ovrfiendx

ovrfiendx Regular member

I have HD Advance disc also and it works fine for me. There are instructions for the process in the manual. I have also used WinHiip and it works fine as well. Maybe your doing something wrong. If you write out the step-by-step of what you do maybe we can spot something.