1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP- PP2 PLUGIN WITH CCE - LEFT WITH MPV/VAF

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by anne571, Mar 5, 2007.

1. anne571

anne571 Guest

I captured a VHS movie utilizing Premiere Pro 2. I then used the Premiere Pro 2/CCE plug-in as the "export to movie" mode. I now have a two files: VAF and MPV. I can play the MPV file, but there is no sound. I don't know the next steps involved to create a DVD. I have Adobe Encore and several other authoring programs, but can't seem to understand how to combine the two files (MPV and VAF) to make them readable for Nero burning. Be patient with this 70 year old lady

2. attar

attar Senior member

In addition to the VAF and MPV, was there a WAV audio file?
    I don't have the Premiere pro or Adobe progs so I can't say anything about their features, but I do have a stand alone version of CCE and it outputs three files.
    A program like:
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/tsunami_mpeg_dvd_author_pro_guide.cfm
    can be used to import the separate files (MPV video and the WAV audio) and combine them into a DVD.