1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!! PS2 Gameboot? where do i get it??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lilsergi, Jul 15, 2007.

1. lilsergi

lilsergi Member

Hey everybody does anybody know where to get the ps2 gameboot for a psp 3.4 oe-a because i can't find it!! If Marlino23 reads this yes i do want the gameboot!! If anybody finds the ps2 gameboot send it to me my email adress is sergio_sanchez_vargas@yahoo.com or add me for msn messenger my email is undergroundmistyk@hotmail.com thanks again everybody and please get back at me if any great info.!!!

2. shaney2k

shaney2k Member

im pretty sure there isnt one so your going to have a real hard job finding one......

3. lilsergi

lilsergi Member

yea there is a whole bunch of people have it look it up in youtube i ask but they dont respond and some guy named marlino23 was supposed to PM me so i PM him but i dont think it reached him? all you do is send a private message right??

4. shaney2k

shaney2k Member

the games are far to big for the psp to handle. A regular ps2 game uses a dvd disc which is 4.7 gig, you would need quite a expensive memory card to be able to store a game. Then theres no chance a PS2 game would run at full speed the psp isnt powerfull enough, if anyone had managed it then it would be posted all over this forum, still atlest you can still play ya ps1 games :)