1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help ps2 v7 no audio/video/fan not working

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by P__S__2, Aug 16, 2004.

1. P__S__2

P__S__2 Member

i got a modded v7 ps2 ..its modded with a magic v and has been modded for a long time but now when i turn it on i get no audio and no video and the fan doesnt even power one..plz help

2. P__S__2

P__S__2 Member

come on help

3. BlackIce1

BlackIce1 Guest

im thinkin ESD but idk i dont think a lose wire would cause all 3 of those... ESD(elctro static dischare) might b wat it is... basically if u esdsed ur motherboard ur fucked and u need a new ps2... when u installed did u work in a esd safe condition or at least wear a wristband?

4. P__S__2

P__S__2 Member

thx for the reply but i dont think its ESD'd cuz it was working fine after the guy installed it..all of a sudden it just wouldnt work

5. BlackIce1

BlackIce1 Guest

lol... u can esd ur motherboard on 1 day and u wont c effets tell months later... what happens is a lil spark or electricty will go in to ur motherboard and just b held tehre in a chip or something tell one day it gets released and fusks shit up and ull never know it tell the say u c affects... thats the best way i can put it for some1 that dont know what esd which u obiviously dont cuz if u did u would know that...

6. P__S__2

P__S__2 Member

oh i c anyway to fix this

7. BlackIce1

BlackIce1 Guest

8. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

I know this is a bit old but I just had to point this out
    wtf?...lmao

9. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

Could be too much dust.

10. The_Id

The_Id Member

But a new Playstation 2. One that isn't burned to death from the heat and dust and crappy mod chip. You broke the PS2.

I hear they're like 150 now. Good luck finding one with the hard drive slot in case you want to take the plunge and get a HD Loader or something.

11. P__S__2

P__S__2 Member

lol this is old..i sold the ps2..i already had a moded ps2 with hdloader n shit.