1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP QUICK PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by marlino23, Jun 27, 2007.

1. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

ok i just downgraded from 3.50 and im on 1.50, then i went to 3.40oe-a:D everythin went smoothly, but now i can only find a psp folder/games, save data, photo and music (the folders from 1.50! now should i format my memory stick to get the new files or what, cuz i heard people deleting their folders,etc and bricking.?????!!!!?!?!?

2. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Formatting is ok, its if you go into recovery mode and toggle flash and delete formatt in there is when you brick.

3. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

alright thanks man, so i can delete the data.dxar and the update maker and flasher too?

4. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Also could you post the link of the downgrade please i just wanna see it.

5. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

6. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Cool man!
    Anyway same here im thinkin about putting custom XMB on my psp too. I think i know how to do it but am really scared because you have to go into flash init. We should stick together so we can have XMB on our psps.

7. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

yupp we should, yo but ill brb dude ill be here 4:00 ok, i gotta go get my report card from school ill brb in four hours, ill let u know when im back ill just write a message or sumthin, peace bro, btw i found a cool XMB, it's simple and stylish. lol peace bro

Glass XMB or sumtin

8. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Hey ive just upgraded to 3.40oe-a ^_^.
    Anyway im going out too so wont be on, do you have msn?

9. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

k im back where do u live cos im in the UK and the time zone is different init. Messge me wen u want 2 start doing the XMB :p