1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Quick

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by turboboi, Mar 13, 2005.

1. turboboi

turboboi Member

Ok i have a seagate 40Gb and i am using hd advance 1.0 booting from a memory card. My friend has a spare 40Gb hdd(dont no what brand it is) If i pulled out my Hdd and tryed his Hdd. Could anything go wrong and it not read my hdd after taking his out..

2. turboboi

turboboi Member

Ok i really need help. I did what i mentioned above and now my Hdd isnt reading it comes up with the stupid error msg saying not connected. the hardrive my friend had was thought to be burnt out but it loaded in the ps2 lights and all but it just wouldnt read it. Could this some how stuff my NA or the ps2.

3. turboboi

turboboi Member

I am still havin this problem can any1 help me. Oh and i tryed the hdd in my bro's ps2 and it worked so i dont no whats going on.

4. turboboi

turboboi Member

This forum is hopeless, i posted this thread days ago and still no response i really need help so if your a nice person please help me. It will be greatly appreciated

5. rb5c

rb5c Member

would if i could but i havn't a clue.

6. gowcra

gowcra Member

STOP fusking BUMPING MATE!!!!!

7. turboboi

turboboi Member

what is bumping i am new to the forums i just want sum1 any1 to try and help me out.

8. FlRENINJA

FlRENINJA Member

Buddy i have the same prolem as you pretty much the same thing. Can any1 help me and turbo out with this one.