1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! RecordNowMAx, DVD2One, Nero, DVDShrink!!!AHHH

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by agenda, Jul 7, 2003.

1. agenda

agenda Member

The more i read the more i get confused. I want to backup my DVD movies to a single disc. I dont want language tracks and all the crap we never use. I dont want the video compromised so much that i could notice it. Now with that said.
    What the hell!
    What package does it all? I see DVDXCopy and DVD2One seem to do this... But people always recommend DVDShrink with Nero or RecordNowMax..What is a newbie to do?

Please advise!!!!

2. carlitob

carlitob Regular member

No one can tell you what you will like using. I suggest try all the different methods then pick the one you are most comfortable with or whichever one was easiest for you. Personally I have tried most of them and I prefer

dvddecrypter-->dvd2one-->nero

3. agenda

agenda Member

can you notice the reduction in video quality when you compress the movie to one DVD?

4. carlitob

carlitob Regular member

I have a 56" big screen which I watch all my movies on. The only movies I have noticed any loss in are the really long ones with alot of action special effects. Such as Star Wars Episode 2. By loss I don't mean pixelation (I have never had pixelation) I mean it looks good, just not as crisp as the original. But still very good quality.