1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP requested by a complete novice.....

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by Jabber67, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Jabber67

Jabber67 Guest

...and I'm not ashamed to admit it either. This is the very first time I have tried to rip a DVD to Xvid. I have used DVDDecrypter, then AutoGK. Everything seems to go fine, but I end up with a .AVI file with no sound (but great quality!), and a .AC3 file in the agk_tmp directory, which is one level lower than the film itself. I'm sure I've made a really basic mistake, but I would be really grateful if someone could tell me what that mistake is! (and better still, how to fix it....)

2. Jabber67

Jabber67 Guest

I see from another thread that someone else had th esame problems, but he seemd to get a reason for why it happened, but no solution What I am looking to do is to merge the .AC3 and .AVI file into one....thanks :)

3. Jabber67

Jabber67 Guest

OK, this is DEFNITELY my last post! I have downloaded and run the k-lite mega codec lack, and I get sound (yeh!), but it is almost .5 seconds out of sync with the movie...any suggestions?