1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Required on dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by delboy16, Mar 25, 2007.

1. delboy16

delboy16 Guest

I want to record & Playback dbox2 programs onto a server running 2003. The server will only be used to store the recordings. Can anyone point me in the correct direction with what configurations are required to enable me to:
    1: record to the server.
    2: play back the recording back to the dbox and a pc running XP-SP2.

I can use Y-web from my laptop to view the EPG without any problems. So I know that I can talk to the dbox.

I am running Neutrino version=0200200506191845
    comment=Cryogenics - (UNERWÜNSCHTER INHALT, Anm. d. Forenbetreibers) 1.7+ uk05

Also when I select Live from the Bouquet screen using y-web, I lose the connection to the dbox on my laptop. I cannot ping the dbox either. I then have to reboot the dbox to re-establish an ethernet connection.

I hope the info supplied will helpdiagnose the problems I am expierencing.

Thanks
    Del....

2. gaetan321

gaetan321 Member

Hi,

I got exactly the same problem. The Y-Web version is 1.2 and I tried to install the latest version 2.5 but had issues and I can't find any help since the forum is mostly in german. I also tried NeutrinoTV without any success

I'd be curious to know if you had a solution

Thanks
    Cheers

3. delboy16

delboy16 Guest

I was unable to get a solution to our problem. I do know someone who has had this facility working although not a 100%. He is not always in the country so pinning him down to see his setup is proving somewhat difficult.

When I do eventually see him I will post my results, and hopefully this will help you.

Regards

Del

4. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

5. gaetan321

gaetan321 Member

Got the Dbox2 bible v2.0 but it didn't help, so I'm gonna put The latest sportster 1.10 as it has y-web 2.5 on it