1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help required updating firmware

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by fisher1, May 3, 2012.

1. fisher1

fisher1 Member

Looking for some help
    i have a slim 360 with dg16d4s 9504 liteon drive this was purchased about 11/2 years ago from g2fitter (now gone) pre flashed now looking to update to latest firmware i have purchased x360usb pro and ck3 mini installed latest driver and updated to 0.18.1 using update tool v0.12. using jungle flasher this locates the drive no problem but get errors trying to retrieve the drive key (slim unlock command returned an error) drivers and software were installed as per instructions. For some reason the dvd pcb was taped to the out side of the case with a hole cut in the case the pcb has no signs of any modifications or hole in processor looks like the original pcb
    question is do i have to do something to the drive to get the key to read in jungle flasher? The chip is a (MT1319L) and running 2.0.012625.0 Dashboard

thanks

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

first of all to get the key you do not use the slim unlock, you use slim key on the dvd tab, when it says do you want to send unlock command you answer no, then power cycle the drive and it will grab the key!

3. fisher1

fisher1 Member

that was the fist way i tryed it keep getting slim key failed