1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help running 1.5 homebrew on 3.10 OE-A'

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by NeoG, Mar 23, 2007.

1. NeoG

NeoG Member

Hellos, I've recently downgraded from 2.71 to 1.5 which (most of) homebrews seemed to work OK. Since upping to 3.10 OE-A' (Rev2) I've turned on the v1.50 game folder option in recovery mode and tried moving the apps to 'GAME150' or 'GAME_150' (which doesn't show any games at all)... but all the 'brew is crashing to a black screen now, except for afkim which loads but I couldn't get to go past the splash screen in the first place anyway.

Is there something I'm missing.. i really want all the 3.00+ features but my 'brew not working is putting a pretty big frown on my face :(

2. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

try just creating a folder called GAME on its own (thats where my homebrews are and the work fine :D )

3. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

honestly mate, 3.10 is not a "C revision"...so I wouldnt waste my time on it....stic to OE-C, i have a few sony 3.10 games working on 303 oe-c....check it out...and dont always think that because it is the "newest CFW that its the best CFW"

4. NeoG

NeoG Member

Yeah I've tried all combinations of GAME folders... Ah I guess it's off to 3.03 OE-C then to see how that goes.

5. NeoG

NeoG Member

So I'm at 3.03 OE-C. I'm getting pretty much the same results as 3.10 OE-A2 when it comes to running homebrew;

PMPMOD1.02M-K: Loads, freezes upon starting video
    BasiliskIIPSP: Exception - Bus Error (Data)
    PSP Filer: Works
    Crash Bandicoot (IceTeaPOPS): The game could not be started (80010002)
    AFKIM: Loads, Hangs on splash screen
    PSPlayerMT: Black screen crash (Hard reboot)
    VLC-PSP: Black screen crash (Hard reboot)

I'm dying here.. why does only one app work out of everything, they all worked on 1.5 :x

Oh and.. The 'Hide corrupt icons' option in recovery mode isn't working either, all the corrupt stuff still shows up :/

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  6. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

try to create a folder GAME150 like x/psp/game150/HOMEbrew APP/game here