1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Running 1 ISO Game On My psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BlastOnE, Jan 13, 2007.

1. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

at the moment i have a 3.03OE-B and all the isos that i put onto it run fine.i got a iso from one game that i LOVE,its Guilty Gear XX i know that it wasnt released in the usa and i know that its prolly a International game.well basically i put the iso in the iso folder,it shows up under game/memory stick when i go to check on my psp.but when i run it,it shows the white psp screen and then the screen goes on to black screen (like it would when u load up a game) but then it just stays there.the little red memory stick light lights up alittle but it doesnt load up.i want to run this game on my psp i love this game and i dont know really how to.also when i got it,it came with other things but i just grabbed the iso and put it into The ISO folder.

heres a pic of whats inside of the folder when i got it..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/Robert_Delacruz/GuiltyGearXXFolder.jpg

it does have instructions but i cant understand them cause they are in a different language.
    please help some one :(

2. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

maybe someone can understand the Instructions....

here is what it says..

- INSTRUCCIONES PARA COPIA DE SEGURIDAD DE Guilty Gear XX -

- Descomprime directamente todo el contenido en la memori stick de tu PSP, si pide reemplazar algo
    dale que si.

- Tienes que tener instalado en la consola PSP el firmware o software 1.5

- Recuerda mantener insertado un disco UMD en la PSP (CUALQUIERA) para que carge la ISO (ISO = IMAGEN DE DISCO)

- Listo lo anterior desconéctate del PC y entra en tu PSP a Juego/Memory Stick y ejecuta la iso con Fastloader

- Recuerda si por alguna razon necesitas resetear la PSP fija por 10 segundos en boton en apagado :D

- Ayudame a compartir este torrent, no dejes tirados a los que llegaron despues de ti y se queden sin todas las partes,
    mañana puedes ser tu quien llegue tarde a la reparticion y te quedes sin tu copia de seguridad de
    tus disco original UMD :=D

Recueda, compartir es gratis

Salu2 y A JUGARRRRRRRRRRRRR ¡¡

3. bigt32

bigt32 Member

Go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and use the spanish to english translation but here is the translation for you

- INSTRUCTIONS FOR BACKUP DE Guilty Gear XX - - stick of your PSP directly Decompresses all the content in memori, if dale requests to replace something that if. - You must have installed in console PSP firmware or software 1.5 - It remembers to maintain inserted a disc UMD in PSP (CUALQUIERA) so that carge the ISO (ISO = DISC IMAGE) - Ready previous desconéctate of the PC and enters your PSP to Juego/Memory Stick and executes iso with Fastloader - It remembers if for some reason you need to resetear the PSP fixes by 10 seconds in button to extinguished:D - Ayudame to share this torrent, you do not leave to wire drawings to which arrived despues from you and they remain without all the parts, tomorrow you can be your that arrive late at the distribution and you remain without your backup of your original disc UMD:=D Recueda, to share is free Salu2 and To JUGARRRRRRRRRRRRR

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

I'd say it's a bad iso, is it a rip or a fullUMD? If it's a rip, someone ripped the intro video and that's why it doesn't work.