1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Shut Down Console Maniac.com There Fraud

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by 2kwic, Aug 15, 2004.

1. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

help shut down console maniac..they took my money and didn't send my order i order on 7/29/04 he told me 3-4 days after that today is the 8/15/04 that's past 2 weeks so i ask for a refund and he told me 1-2 days cause paypal is having problems with him i stil haven't got it. If you ever order something and didn't get it help shut them mofo down at this site http://www.ifccfbi.gov/privacy.asp

2. Hojo

Hojo Member

It's not worth it man.

It's just a friggin slide card and Swap Magic, how much did you lost? $20? $30, perhaps?

Just let it go.
    You were scammed and there's nothing you can do about it, just accept that fact.

Besides, it's kinda your fault too, I mean, you should have asked in other forums for feedback on that site or something, I really wouldn't have bought from them without any kind of feed back, their site looks awfully unprofessional and fishy.

3. sin2car

sin2car Guest

Yeah, i would have never done that at all man.
    Hopefully you didnt try to purchase hdloader the flip top and a bunch ne carrying cases or what not.
    Because if you did, you may have gotten taken for a nice lil amount of money.