1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Slide Card Doesnt WORK

Discussion in 'PS2' started by xSolx, Sep 9, 2003.

1. xSolx

xSolx Member

i got a slide card but the damn thing doesnt open the tray at all. i slide it across and it just pops out. hooks onto nothing.....
    I seen movies do it so easy... the instructions make it seem easy, but i cant seem to do it myself. go left to right and nothing happens except my slide card just coming back out.

2. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

The slide card does work. Remove the front strip that is clipped on the tray. You know the one with the Playstation family logo. Then peer inside and you will see a white pin. Please use search. The answer to this is on one of the [bold]BOLD [/bold]. There is a pic that is explaining everything.

Hope this helps
    Zamsak

3. xSolx

xSolx Member

i did search... my ps2 is weird or something. the tray is so low i cant see a white pin at all.... i dont even know if i have one. cause i dont see it after lifting a the tray a bit.

is it possible to play imports without using a slide card? just magic swap

4. xSolx

xSolx Member

o shit i got it to work... since my tray is some how really low i have to squeeze inbetween the bottom and tray and force some pressure forward to get through..... then i can slide it out..

5. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

I would suggest making a slimmer Slide Card, so as to not force the pin or tray around. I made one from a peice of aluminum that I bought at the hardware store.