1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP !!!!!! Slim frozes with 3.71 M33-2

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jarh3ad, Dec 28, 2007.

1. jarh3ad

jarh3ad Member

Ok heres the deal, i tried to downgrade my slim psp with despertar cementerio 3, everything was going good (when its writing flash and all that stuff) then says press X to shut down...i press it then i remove pandora battery and ms, put back the slim psp battery turn on after that i see the sony logo and then it frozes... can anyone help me plz
    !!!!!!

Thx!

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

bad universal unbricker v3 memory stick. i'm thinking it was created on a psp that had a custom theme on it.

recreate the stick, but switch the theme to original before creating. custom themes will mess up the making process.

3. jarh3ad

jarh3ad Member

ok ill try it right now and give u news later =)

4. GamerZ2

GamerZ2 Member

just go to recovery menu and do the flash1 format.it is normal that psp freezes after pandora.

5. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

not normal. mine have always worked right away after pandora's battery. and no one else has had to format flash1 after pandora's and universal unbricker v3.

6. jarh3ad

jarh3ad Member

OMG!!! thank you so much =) it worked lol sorry im new to modding :S, thx again :p