1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! Small images

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bean04, Nov 23, 2004.

1. bean04

bean04 Member

Can anyone tell me why when I copy certain movies to DVD, the screen is half the size of a widescreen image. I'm not a fan of widescreen anyway but to top it off, my movies are burning extra small. Width goes all the way across the screen but legth is super small. I have searched everywhere, tried some program called DVD Patcher but could not find any way to figure it out. I'm stuck here and quite frustrated. Thanks everyone in advance.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Can you tell us what software you are using to make your DVD's? This information would help a lot..
    Thanks
    bbmayo

3. bean04

bean04 Member

I have two programs right now. One is InterVideo WinDVD Creator (which I use most commonly) and the second is Ulead VideoStudio 7 - this came with the hardware I purchased that allows you to copy VHS to DVD.

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I'm sorry I am not really familar with either of those programs. Are these home movies or back up's of DVD's what is it exactly you are burning? Sorry for all the questions I'm just trying to get a handle on your problem.. :)

5. bean04

bean04 Member

They're downloaded copies of movies, but when I go to burn them, they end up small frame, like half of widescreen.