1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! Trouble Burning "Signs" R1

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by markbolo, Jan 14, 2003.

1. markbolo

markbolo Member

I get an "Illegal Navigation Command" error. I was able to get rid of it, but when I pop it in my DVD Player, it goes to the menu, and when I push play, it stops. Help please!

2. sublime77

sublime77 Member

To fit just the movie on 1 disc, I had to remove the begining credits. I had no problems, but no menu...not needed

3. markbolo

markbolo Member

Thanks for responding. Actually I want EVERYTHING the movie has to offer. I am willing to put it on 2 DVD-R's, but the first disc wont play. I have heard the reason is because there are 2 title on the same VOB (VTS_01_*.VOB). I'd appreciate any and all suggestions. Thanks alot.

4. preynolds

preynolds Member

I am having a 'similar' problem. When I use IFOEdit to split the movie to be put on 2 disks... I get an errar telling me that my files have not be reallocated correctly. I get this message before I even start with the burning process. But it seems to mostly happen on the 1st cd. The 2nd disk seem to start off burning fine.

5. sublime77

sublime77 Member

ok, here's the deal. Try creating new ifo files for disc 1 movie and dropping the new files into that folder. You'll replace the files. You'll probably need to do that with disc 2 as well. Then of course Get VTS Sectors. Use a newer version of Nero so that you can burn even when that error comes up. I had to upgrade from 5.9.9.0 to 5.9.9.14. You can still burn even though you get the error. Sometimes Nero is right and sometimes it isn't so burn to a +RW first.