1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help unlocking the key pad

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by chrisdzie, Feb 8, 2007.

1. chrisdzie

chrisdzie Member

he problem is i changed my keypad security code then i left my phone some where. then i found the phone and when i turn it on it asks for the pin code i enter that and it works. then i go to unlock my key pad. it asks for the security. i can't remember that. is there any way it can be changed or bypassed.??? please help me. i have some very important information on it.

I have a
    nokia 6030b and it is from
    t-mobile i am in
    usa kentucky and the IEMI number
    010892/00/073121/4

2. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

3360606620 Again

3. chrisdzie

chrisdzie Member

that did not work unless i am doing something wrong. please i need the phone.

4. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

12345 is the only other thing I can tell you and also advise to never set any security codes into a Nokia. Sometimes they turn out to be more difficult than easy to deal with.

5. chrisdzie

chrisdzie Member

i've tryed that and it don't work. Come on there is some way. is there a battery in a nokia. not the main. like a secondery battery. you know like in a computer for the mebo. but is there any way. i need to get in.

6. chrisdzie

chrisdzie Member

i've tryed that and it don't work. Come on there is some way. is there a battery in a nokia. not the main. like a secondery battery. you know like in a computer for the mebo. but is there any way. i need to get in.