1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help URGENT Enquiry!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by clap123, Sep 10, 2004.

1. clap123

clap123 Guest

Hi,

I bought a product off a site called www.swapmagic.co.uk and i have got this feeling that this site is a fake... I have already payed for this product and i have been waiting 5 working days for it to be delivered..

If this site is a FAKE, how will i get my money back? what can i do about it???

Please help me, this is urgent.

Thanks

2. SparkeyNi

SparkeyNi Member

had a look at the site it is a bit crummy looking but they seem to have a forum for providing fixes for problem games.
    http://www.swapmagicfix.com/
    i would'nt think they would go to this much trouble if it was just a con.It does state that it can take up to 5 working days for delivery, give it another day and send them an e-mail.Try a search here too see if any one else has had problems with swapmagic.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2004
  3. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

If the site is fake, you probably WON'T get your money back. Plus, if you used a credit card, I would immediately suspend the credit card and get a new one. You should always ask before you buy -_-

P.S. This is off topic.

4. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

Yes it is - moved.

5. finty101

finty101 Regular member

I also ordered from here, still havent recieved. Is there a way to claim back money with paypal?

6. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Can't you cancel the transaction? Like I said, you're most likely not going to get your money back. You COULD sue them, but I doubt you have the manpower and money trees.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Everyone is entitled to their own true opinion. Either respect that or don't.[/small]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2004