1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!! Urgent!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by iskankzi, May 29, 2007.

1. iskankzi

iskankzi Member

Hi guys, today I just received my M3 simply, but I can't put the micro SD card into the M3 Simply. It just bounces out. It doesn't stay. What should I do? or is there a specific way to insert it?

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

You need to push it down, until it clicks! I think it's just not clicking for you! Try to see if you can push it in further and see if it clicks!

3. iskankzi

iskankzi Member

it doesnt click, what should I do

4. jincaxt

jincaxt Member

Well it should click, maybe the spring is a bit stiff on yours. Try pushing the micro sd down as far as it will go and then release it. Also, obviously make sure you are inserting it correctly.

If it still doesnt work, then maybe it's faulty in which case you should contact the retailer.

5. MrWitness

MrWitness Member

I've had a few that were very stiff (out of the 50 or so I've dealt with) and don't release to well when clicked, but never had one that won't stay in. I did do a repair on an R4 that had been damaged by the user pulling the SD out rather than pushing to release. I guess the same could happen if the SD was forced in the wrong way, it's only a very small spring mechanism. You could try taking it apart if this is the case, however I needed a steady hand and a big magnifier to repair that R4. If you haven't abused it then I'm sure you could send it back as faulty.

(ps, the R4 user I mentioned had his working fine by using tape to hold it in, he just wanted it be "right" so sent it to me!)