1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help w/ Black

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by Playr, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Playr

Playr Regular member

I rented this game yesterday. How the hell do I get out of the room he's in at the start? Also, is there a way to bypass all the debrief bs (video) at the start?

Thanks

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

3. Playr

Playr Regular member

That did it. And thanks for the great link.

4. dazila

dazila Regular member

Of you couldnt get out of the door then may you have someones mercy. cause i finished that game 1 year ago and it was freaking hard.......HARD......HARD
    The lasrt level is a pain in the ass guys keep comming and there are 2 barracks with only 1 small hole on each and an RPG-7 guys in each one.my mopst hated part of the game!

5. NHS2008

NHS2008 Regular member

I just can't get past the AREA on the second level where you Blast the Explsive tank at the bottom of the hill to destroy the fence and get to the otherside but when I go there these guys are just too hard to beat there (I always play on medium difficulty).

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  6. Playr

Playr Regular member

Yeah, I know, it's sad and of course once I had the "inside tip" I saw on the screen where it tells you "use the shotgun to blast the doors". I'm like ahhhh, why did I see that before? But the game is cool and pretty addicting. I've been busy setting up my home theater lately but I need to get back to playing this game.