1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help w killzone patch

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bighitz50, Jan 26, 2005.

1. bighitz50

bighitz50 Member

i need help patching killzone. i try usingimage patcher. i get a error message: cannot find multipart image files. Can anyone help?

2. twillman

twillman Guest

if you can get your hands on a new copy of gamexcopy by 321 studios from a online retailer. That would be your best bet. I made a backup and have had no problems with killzone
    later

3. bighitz50

bighitz50 Member

a new copy of what? I need a new orignal killzone?

4. twillman

twillman Guest

hey there do ya have a copy of killzone handy?
    You can save yourself a lot of headaches by getting your hands on a terrific program called gamexcopy from the now defunct 321 studios. I used it to burn this game and had no problems at all. I use a fliptop and swapmagix version 2 and play the hell out of this game.It is a great time. I found the price of gamexcopy to be around 33.88 us dollars new in the box and can be activated. Try that and hit me back. I know that you'll love it.

5. twillman

twillman Guest

get your hands on the original and use that program and you'll see what I mean.....

6. squizzle

squizzle Active member

When you say "patching" are you talking about the DNAS code? If so, go to ps2nfo.com. That should have all the info you need. As far as copying games goes, forget Games X Copy, get DVD Decrypter. Decrypter is free and you can download it from this site in the software section. Also, twillman is the only person I have ever heard say that Games X Copy will even work on a PS2 game. I hope that helps you out a little.

7. twillman

twillman Guest

squizzle,

Have you tried GameXCopy?

8. squizzle

squizzle Active member

No, I said I HEARD that it doesn't work with PS2 games. I use DVD Decrypter. Why pay for something when you can get something that does the job just fine for free. Oh, I'll bet that Decrypter has a more powerful ripper too, which means that scratched games have a better chance of copying correctly.

9. twillman

twillman Guest

ok i agree with not buying something if you can get it for free, but apparently some people can do all that moving files and stuff, so I just wanted to show him a way without all that stuff. So people have a hard time with all that........

10. leilanew

leilanew Member

squizzle your dead on with that on i only use dvd decrypter and its so easy anyone can use it
    plus its free
    and i used it for doing my killzone and its great
    so give it a try and save yourself some cash