1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HElp w/ Madden 2005

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by RoccO13, Aug 13, 2004.

1. RoccO13

RoccO13 Member

I havent made one coaster in the last 20 games using Stomp record NOW MAX. BUt I burned Madden 2005,College football 2005, and Fight Night 2004 this week and MAdden 2005 and Fight night 2004 both have blue on the insert disc screen then the screen goes black and it gets hung i need some advice on how to get these games working. I use the swap magic disc, i have a sony dvd+- burner and use Sony Dvd-r's (never have had a problem with them)

2. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

try dvd decrypter, it should work.

3. RoccO13

RoccO13 Member

weird, i got the madden 2005 to work just now, from the one i made using RecordNOW MAX. i used the cdloader with my swap discs and it worked. Why in the F*&$ does the games posted on www.swapmagicfix.com never need to be fixed when i burn them and work fine but game not posted on there i need to use their cdloader thing.

4. brad4498

brad4498 Member

I'm also having trouble burning madden 2005. I've tried alcohol 120% with no luck, tried using a combo of dvd decrypter and alcohol, still no luck..tried using just dvd decrypter and burning at 1x, and i finally got it to load the game...however, after about 5 mins of a completely black screen, the title screen loaded, however, that is where it stopped. Does anyone have any suggestions or any other programs that they have gotten madden to burn with? any help is greatly appreciated.

5. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

what media are you guys using?

6. brad4498

brad4498 Member

i was using a memorex dvd +r, i'm going to the store right now though to buy some verbatim disks, i'll update on whether it works with them or not.

7. brad4498

brad4498 Member

well, i went out and bought some verbatim data life dvd+r and it worked first try. So, if your having troubles use dvd decrypter and use the verbatim disks, works like a charm.

8. RoccO13

RoccO13 Member

what store do you get those verbatim discs at? best buy, staples............etc??????

9. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

I suggest you guys go for the ritek media instead of the verbatim..ritek is alot cheaper, and better in my opinion