1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help w/ some games and Devhook version

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by yoayo, Jan 10, 2007.

1. yoayo

yoayo Member

Hello guys, even after reading the faqs, i still have some trouble and questions.

I have firmware 1.5 and Devhook 0.46
    i run it, choose firmware 2.71, speed 222MHz and it pretty much run me every stuff.

I saw that there is some other version of devhook, is it for firmware 1.5? are they better?

I have some trouble running

Thriville: it launch and after the save part, black screen and the psp shut down
    DBZ Budakai: launch then black screen

What can i do?

Finally what are umdemulator, fastloader?

Thx

2. jarrod40

jarrod40 Regular member

i would , copy all my game saves to my computer,then format my memory stick,then install devhook 0.51,then put the games saves back on

and it should work fine
    it will emulate FW 3.02 or 3.01
    and as easy as umdemulator, fastloader suck ball sacks these days lol

3. yoayo

yoayo Member

could it be why, i can t lunch this game?

4. guano

guano Regular member

IDK why everyone thinks that formatting your memory stick does anything. It does NOTHING. It's a waste of time, esp if you have big memory cards. Imagine have 4GB worth of isos on a 4GB stick. Are you really gonna wanna delete all that stuff, format and then put all that stuff back on when it doesn't even do anything in the first place? pfffffft. hell no.