1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: White Slim Psp - Firmware 3.73

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by spiff_101, Dec 27, 2007.

1. spiff_101

spiff_101 Member

hello I need help!!

I have the "Darth Vader white slim psp" with "3.73 firmware"
    and i want to play "Naruto: Narutimate hero portable" Japanese game.

What should i do, it doesn't pop up when i put the .iso file into the ISO folder.
    it says "there are no games".

what should i do, where should i put the iso file?

2. psp_n0ob

psp_n0ob Regular member

if you have 3.73 chances are you have offical firmware not custom firmware. you can only play iso's off of a memory stick. in order to downgrade/change to cfw, you'll need a pandora battery.

3. logikm

logikm Guest

Were both in the same boat. We have to use a "pandora" battery (which is self created). Basicly, what you do is you get a fat battery (1800mA) open it up, and cut a wire. Theres more to it, but im still slowly trying to figure things out myself.

So really, we cant just put ISOs on our PSP and expect them to work. I wish it was that darn simple.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2007
  4. psp_n0ob

psp_n0ob Regular member

if you have access to someone with a cfw psp then they can create a pandora battery with a normal battery and then change it back once you have installed cfw. your other options are to hard mod a fat battery or buy a datel tool battery (same thing, premade) then with that you put in a ms and you can install your cfw.

5. spiff_101

spiff_101 Member

every time i try to run the "pandora battery creator" it says the game cannot be started... i don't know why...

6. psp_n0ob

psp_n0ob Regular member

you can only create a pandora battery with a cfw psp.