1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Winhiip corrupted my hdd

Discussion in 'PS2' started by desmet9, May 27, 2007.

1. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

Ok so i did not touch my ps2 in about 2 months because i got a brand new xbox 360. I came back to it to play some mlb 07 the show on my hdd and it played fine and then i remembered that i had a copyof mlb 06 the show on my computer's hdd that i wanted to put over onto my ps2 hdd. So i got out the usb enclosure, hook it up, green light on everything ready to go. Opened up the same winhiip i have always used and boom it trys to make it toxic os and corrupts the drive. Ok i say ill put it back into my ps2 let it reformat it and ill add the game, it reformats but when i pull up winhiip same thing. There are checksum errors fix them now. If you hit ok all it does itjust bringup the same menu again and again. I have had this happen before and the last time that it did it i just used disk management to reformat the drive in windows fat32 and it started to play games off the hdd fine and winhiip worked but now none of those stratigies work. Does anyone know of a program that will completely erase my usb hard(not a program that wants to erase the c:/, becuase i have already been through those), and then i could use disk management to format the hdd again. Any help is appreciated.

2. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  3. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

link does not work. Sending me to the main page is not funny dousche

4. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  5. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

my bad man it brought me back to the main page and i redid the link and got it working thanks for the help.