1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help wioth 3.03 downgrader by team Noobz

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by andy409, Jun 2, 2007.

1. andy409

andy409 Regular member

I did every thing the guide says and when I load GTA LCS, Itloads a new game!!!!!

This are the folder iI have on my psp:

PSP
    Music
    PICTURE
    MS_ROOT

Inside PSP, there is GAME and inside that is UPDATE which contains the file UPDATE.PBP which is the firmware for 1.50

In the MS_ROOT, it contains folders psp and SRC which are the files that came with the downgrader.

I go to my xmb on my mpsp, go to the unpatched version of GTA: LCS and it lods a new game and I have nothing on my memory stick other than the downgrader files and it still doesn't work.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

P.S. Last night, I've spent 3 hours on this and still, no luck

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

u downloaded a 3.03 HEN file. it has a folder called MS_ROOT. inside that there is a PSP or psp folder, i dont remember. put that in the same place as ur PSP folder already is. it will ask if u want to overwrite the files, and u say yes to all. it will then merge the files.

after HEN is loaded, do the same thing for the downgrader. U NEED TO DO HEN FIRST!!!!!!

if that doesnt work, look at wat update is on ur gta lca umd. If it is 2.60, there is no need to try this.

3. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

dammit, double post

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2007
  4. jin666

jin666 Regular member

5. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@andy409

What firmware do you have?

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

do u really think hes that n00bish?

7. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@mrmcman

If that question was aimed at me, then no I do not assume that andy409 is a n00b. I simply asked what firmware they were running so that any future advice I gave them would be good advice.

8. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

no, that was just directed nowhere. i was just saying it would be pretty stupid of domeone trying to use the 3.03 downgrader for a 2.82 firmware.

9. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@mrmcman

I see your point about the firmare. But on the other hand people aren't always the smartest they could be, so I make a it point to ask people about this stuff.

10. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

thats ok. lets just drop it right there.

11. Ali9994

Ali9994 Guest

The Update XYZ is corrupted. I got the 3.03 HEN but the XYZ appears corrupted, it is name "patch"

12. somename5

somename5 Member

i cant even get any UMD to start, it wont pop up in the game meun!!!! i have all da files, bu wen i load GTA LCS, nothin happens, i can hear the game spinning, bu it wont open ot pop up in the game menu!!

HELP!! PLZZZ

13. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

looks like u got a broken umd drive
    maybe its just some dust on the lens. take a dry cloth (or ur shirt, watever tickles u) and GENTLY rub the lens, by sticking ur finger in the umd drive. thats wat i did wen mine didnt work for a while.

14. somename5

somename5 Member

il give tha a shot, preety hard to reach it in, bu i doudt it might work, i was jus wondering, if deres another way to get to 1.5 maybe like 3.10 and den downgarde it, does tha need a umd

anyway of downgrading witout a umd

15. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, upgrade to a firmware 3.10 + until there is a downgrader. just let somebofy look at it, or clean the lens. if u got to 3.10 ur screwed, theres no downgrader. just stick with 3.03 till u figure out wats wrong.

16. somename5

somename5 Member

deres no downgrader fo 3.10 i thought dere was:S

thxx fo da info, i wont upgrade, thxx

17. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

no problem, lol. just keep trying! :)