1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with 303 0e-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nypsp, Feb 20, 2007.

1. nypsp

nypsp Member

didnt want to post this in hex thread , didnt want to bother him with another question so if anyone could help me with this, i just installed 303 oec with hex great winstaller but i am having a problem with my 4 gb ms , i dl a game and formatted my ms the game says there is insufficient space on my memory stick at least 290kb will be needed so save data , meanwhile i have 3029MB free

i also have a 1 gb memory stick and on that ms i dl the same game and it didnt tell me that problem about needing space, it works on the 1 gb but not the 4 gb , any way i could solve this prob

thanks for any help

i am hoping its not fake and thats why i never had any problem b4 with my 4 gb ms untill now

2. swybs

swybs Member

I have been having this problem also with 3.03 oec. What I have been doing is formating the stick and trying again. It has happened twice to me and two times to my sister-in-law's boyfriend. Anyone else have this happen?