1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Azureus Downloads... Very Wierd.

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by blablalba, Aug 9, 2007.

1. blablalba

blablalba Member

Issue: I have always had my torrents at green which means everything is going fine, but recently i downloaded a torrent which stays on red? Not only that but it had 17 seeds and 1 peer... wierd. It just wont seem to connect. I also have another torrent with 1 seed and 1 peer thats going just fine. I have done port forwarding through my router and firewall. This is getting very annoying and i dont have a clue what the problem could be... it is not a bad torrent either.. many have downloaded it without problem.

2. sphynx630

sphynx630 Regular member

It's probably from a private tracker. In order to download those you'll need to sign up.

3. blablalba

blablalba Member

how do i sign up?

4. sphynx630

sphynx630 Regular member

It will be very difficult since most of those sites have probably already reached their limits. If you happen to find a site then try it out. Some sites may accept invites. Don't ask for them here.

5. blablalba

blablalba Member

Damn your smart man. Both the torrents i tried downloading are from the tracekr blackcat-games.net. Do i have to pay to sign up? Sorry i didnt include the tracker in my original message, just got excited haha.

6. sphynx630

sphynx630 Regular member

yeah blackcats is always at their limit. If you happen to find an open spot then go for it! You don't have to pay the only thing is that you'll have to seed the file when your done.

7. blablalba

blablalba Member

Sorry
    The current user account limit (100,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

That was the Blackcats-games.net message i got when trying to sign up hahaha... well im gonna check every day because i want to get this downloaded. Twisted Metal: Head On is gonna be awsome. Thanks for your advice.

Oh, and right after i forwarded the ports on my router i keep getting the error message: "A Network Cable Is Unplugged" and then my torrents go to 0 download and have to start again. Why is this? Dlink DI-624 router. Forwarded 2 ports: 60000, 6881

8. blablalba

blablalba Member

What's the deal with invites? Why can't people just go to the site and sign up.. or do you get in regardless whethere the limit has been reached or not if your invited? If so, where could i ask for invites?

9. sphynx630

sphynx630 Regular member

No Problem! umm... I don't know what your problem is maybe it's the cable. My computer only says that when my router gets disconnected.

10. justbedat

justbedat Guest

I love edited by ddpI couldn’t get hold of a copy of my favorite movie on DVD and while searching the web I found this site and became a member. The day after I was watching my movie on my TV with DVD quality!. The selection is Huge try it.
    Don't need to configure any firewall or forwarding port on router or any other things. I would say this is a best downloading service I have ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007