1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with backingup a backup

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by flipflopy, Mar 3, 2007.

1. flipflopy

flipflopy Guest

hi, and thnx to anyone that can guide me.i have 2 360s one is in the living room the other in my sons bedroom, both have been moded but not sure how(im just a games player)i have been able to backup my few origanal games, the problem is my sons want to play the same games as me and my mates do,i have tryed to buckup the backup but no succeess. i dont fancy doing the whole thing from scratch, i have used clonecd,nero and stomp and decrypter but no go. what am i doing wrong or can you only backup once, hopefully i can be helped. thnx for reading and hopfully helping

2. killalot

killalot Active member

Backup the game with schtrom 360 xtract to your hardrive burn to a disk with imgburn how are trying to rip the game ? Which way are you doing it hot swap method ? Samsung flashed with kreon firmware etc etc

3. flipflopy

flipflopy Guest

thnx for your help i tryed imgburn and everything is as sweet as a rose,now all i hear is 2 GOW playing there bangs and pops. thnx again

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

open nero and go to data and click copy dvd