1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Backup quality settings

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by mavluke, Dec 28, 2004.

1. mavluke

mavluke Member

I am using dvd shrink 3.2 and opened files of a dvd that I decrypted using dvddecrypter. When I click on the Backup tab at the top of the page, I then click on quality settings. I want to enable "Perform deep analysis before backup to improve quality, but the box is not highlighted, so I cannot select this option if I wanted. I was able to select this option when I first used the program on another dvd successfully, but I can't now. What can I do to correct this? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

That backup is small enough to fit on the disc that you don't have to do the extra enhancements on that tab.It does not need compressed. That is why it is grayed out.

If you do like I do, main movie only, then a lot of the smaller backups will fit onto the disc without compressing. I have even gotten entire original movies that were under the 4400 mbs without taking anything off through reauthor.Still get a near identical copy.

That other movie you backed up was a lot bigger than the one you are doing now.

Hope this answers your question