1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with bin and cue files plz!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by lioric, Mar 1, 2007.

1. lioric

lioric Member

hey all.
    iv just d/l a game and its bin and cue file. not a big problem i know but if ur as thick as me it is! i dont have no cd's to put the image onto disk. i was wondering if theres n e way to be able to open the files with out me spending... i have heard a way how to put it on a phantom cd drive but thats way over my head. any good hearted peeps out there wanna give a newbie some helpfull advice?

ps please be gentle!

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

it is a great thing to do a search before posting a question, there are many threads on this topic, if you look at the top of this page you will see a tab that reads guides, when you click on that tab you will find all the information on what you need to do what you are wanting to do, also welcome to afterdawn

3. Bos_kaine

Bos_kaine Member

???/ how do u burn the bin files to a cd so u can play the game

4. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

did you go to the guides like i said? that will give you all the information you need, that guide will explain it to you better thain i can, just go to the guides.

5. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

Read and follow the following guide:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/453492

.bin files and .cue files are both like.iso files.
    Just follow the guide as if your .cue\.bin. files where .iso files.

Don't be scared off.Despite the lousy atmosphere in these forums you can pull out a lot of information here.
    Just remember in the future to use the search bar and google to find information before posting in the forums.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2007
  6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I'm not taking sides or placing any blame but everyone needs to chill. Both lioric and Bos_kaine asked very basic questions that would've been more than answered had they followed forum rules and searched before posting.

Remember ladies and gentlemen, the offensive post report feature is there so us mods can deal with rulebreakers and the rest of our community need not develop any hard feelings towards each other over things like this ;)

Have fun everyone :)

7. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

I'm afraid i feel i was a little harsh when i reread redmercers posts.
    sorry for sharing my unpleasantness

8. Bos_kaine

Bos_kaine Member

what is the big deal anyways isnt this why u check this site everyday off ur life to help some one u guys seem alot more comp litrate than some people so most likely u didnt come to this thread to get help on the subject so if it bothers u so much i asked the question dont answer im not lookin to get bitched at jesus

9. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

Bos_kaine were you able to find all the information that you were looking for? and able to do what you were asking to do? if so i am glad we were able to put you in the right area to do what you were needing to do, welcome to afterdawn, good luck

10. Bos_kaine

Bos_kaine Member

actually i havent yet i went thru the guides and i can only find how to burn bin/cus with nero which i do not own and im not tryin to be a penny pincher but i was tryin to go about this for free i tried getting a virtual drive and i did i got folder to iso created an iso image from the folders of bin.cues then mounted the iso but when i opened the iso it was just the bin/cue files so i just didnt get it the bin files are a game i just dont know how to pull the install app out of the bins i mean ive searched an searched on how to open them thats how i found this site but i havent been able to do it yet any help would be appreciated thanks

11. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

Bos_kaine,is your problem resolved?